- Acacia Fitness Centre gym member of the year 2006
- Luke and Michelle Conquer Kili
- Acacia Fitness Centre gym member of the year 2007
- Vinny Read becomes UK Bartending Champion
- London Marathon 2009
- Race for life success
- New Stick-fighting European Champions
- Adam wins Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fight
- Caroline conquers the London Marathon
- Another Great Achievment by Luke & Michelle
- Amazing Success at the World Stick-fighting Championships
Another Great Achievment by Luke & Michelle
Luke and Michelle cycled the London - Brighton this year to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, as many of you know their daughter Eleanor Rose was born with Cystic Fibrosis and they do a lot of charity work to help the awareness and raise essential fiunds for the charity.
If you wanted to donate money to this amazing charity and help people like Luke and Michelle's daughter you can here http://www.justgiving.com/michelle-potts-londontobrighton
If this achievment wasn't big enough on it's own then it is made even better by the fact that just before the event Michelle broke a rib but wanted to complete the event so much that they hired a tandem and completed the challenge together. A great testiment to their dedication and focus.
Well done to you both.